What's new

Speicktember 2014

Still going strong here. How much do you guys have left of the creams/soaps/AS?

proxy.php

Another great Speick shave this morning, though it was a little more rushed than I like. Makes me wish I still had an injector.

Sadly, this might be my last Speick shave for the month. I may have to get on a plane on short notice due to some family stuff, and I've got my travel bag with a shave stick in it (one less liquid item).

So what are you gents planning come 10/1? Will you finish off your product(s) 3017 style? Put your Speick up and save it for next Speicktember? Add the Speick to whatever rotation you have until its gone?

I'm going to put what remains if the stick in my Dopp kit. The AS will be put on the back shelf for fall/winter as I turn to more woodsy stuff and bay rums.

Sure am loving the Speick still!

Hi all

After reading all the positive comments about Speick, I just ordered the aftershave splash and the shave stick.
I noticed some folks break off the shave stick and mix it in a lather bowl. Is this method better than applying the stick directly on the wet face?

thanks,

Ara

No. Applying as a shaving stick and the Spieck stick works great! Some soaps do not lather easily enough to make it work well as a stick, but Spieck really works great as a stick!

So what are you gents planning come 10/1? Will you finish off your product(s) 3017 style? Put your Speick up and save it for next Speicktember? Add the Speick to whatever rotation you have until its gone?

I'm going to put what remains if the stick in my Dopp kit. The AS will be put on the back shelf for fall/winter as I turn to more woodsy stuff and bay rums.

Sure am loving the Speick still!
I probably only have about 10 shaves or less left, so I'm going to 3017 it. AS will be saved for later; though I love it I'm kinda missing my mentholated splashes.

Last weekend of Speick. I'm enjoying each shave. I'm bringing it home using my SOC boar. I was rewarded with copious amounts of very slick lather this morning.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have been enjoying this month of Speick. When the month began, the scent of Speick took me back to the early days when I first joined this site. The aftershave, imo, is the standout product offered by Speick but the cream is excellent as well. I tried the bath soap years ago and wasn't a fan. Have not tried the shave stick but it is on my list. As far as the edc goes, well, we all know that story.

Enjoy the last days remaining in Speicktember! :thumbup1:

The Speick shave stick is no more. Thoroughly enjoyed the 26 shaves I got from it.
I learned that I'm actually capable of using the same soap till it's killed! It helped that it was a fantastic product though.
Off I go to johnniegold's thread to report my success:001_smile.

Well speicktember has come to an end for me as well. Fantastic product, every shave has been wonderful. Thick, slick protective lather with a great scent.
Thank you speick and the people from speicktember :)

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Final shave of Speicktember and I have enjoyed it immensely. See you all this time next year. :yesnod:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 38
Speicktember was a wonderful thing. I'll be back next year.

Here's my stick and AS after a month of daily shaves. The stick was new on 9/1. The AS wasn't.

My Speicktember has run into Speicktober. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I find I tend to shave less when there's a newborn in the house, and I've nowhere to go. Now that I'm back at work, I figure to be shaving a bit more regularly. Heck! I haven't even updated my Shave Tracker since August 29!!

Top Bottom