What's new

Speicktember 2014

I'm ready... are you?

$IMG_1435.jpg

For September, let's share our experiences with Speick products. Anything is fair game. I'll be using the shaving cream, the aftershave splash, and the bar soap for the entire month.

Thinking I may jump in on this. I'm away from home most of September. Speick stick in the Dopp kit sounds like a great idea. Probably rock the matching AS most days, too.

My wife bought me two new tubes of Speick cream, a shave stick, and a body bar for our anniversary earlier this month. I'm in!

First shave in the books

Warm water wash
Speick Stick
Saville Row 3824
PILS razor with a feather blade (4)
Speick Splash

Logged #1 today:
Speick bath soap
Speick cream
Simpsons CL1 best
Weber PH with PolSilver
Speick aftershave
2 pass plus touch up, BBS!

Shave #1:

Speick shave stick
Semogue 1305
Fatip Grande/ Wilkinson Sword (Indian)
Speick splash
An excellent shave but gripping a 2cm stub of soap while wet is quite tricky. Will be pressing it down into a bowl from tomorrow.

proxy.php

My first try ever with speick stick and all i got to say is WOW!! What an amazing product!
It lives up to all the hype!

I ordered a tube of cream and the aftershave earlier this month but haven't broken the seals yet. I'll try this tonight to see what all the fuss is about. I like German products in general and I fully expect to enjoy the experience.

My first Speicktember. How long do people make sticks last? I was hoping to finish by end of month before RazoRocktober.

9/1 - 40s SS, Shark SC (4 and past done), Speick stick, Shavemac Finest
Loving the big brush for face lathering but still considering grating the stick into a bowl.

I have never stuck with one product for a whole month...luckily I have a few new razors/brushes to keep my mind occupied!

Top Bottom