What's new

Body Soap of the Day

Why not? There is one for everything else.

As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc.

QCS Cordovan

Last edited:
Not something I usually switch up daily, but what the heck. QCS Briar.

Great point. Well, I suppose it will strike up some interest and participation for members to share this important part of the grooming ritual. Thanks for posting David, come back when you switch it up. :laugh:

Just so I could post here again, today I used the sliver of what's left of the orange soap that Amanda at Tiki Bar made for me.

Nothing fancy here. Old spice Denali (angry bear). It's a nice clean scent. I have been using it about 3 years and it does not clash with any other products I use.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Nothing fancy here. Old spice Denali (angry bear). It's a nice clean scent. I have been using it about 3 years and it does not clash with any other products I use.
Great stuff in any scent; The gel makes it so easy to use without waste.

Lepi de Provence cedar and sandalwood soap. love this stuff! I have another bar of LdP In the wings waiting called Forêt Noire that smells amazing!

Finished up a puck of The Men's Soap Shop Bergamot Body Soap. Great stuff. Definitely in my Top 5. Lovely mellow bergamot scent.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409507299.925612.jpg

Top Bottom