What's new

Body Soap of the Day

I bought some "every man Jack" sandalwood. Shower gel soap. I didn't like it at all, and I'm finally down to shaking the bottle for the last drop. I'm ready for a good shower gel replacement. I like some of the Bath and Body works men's scents so was planning a trip to the mall tomorrow to find something good; until I found this thread. I might shop online instead for something suggested here. Thanks for a good topic.

I bought some "every man Jack" sandalwood. Shower gel soap. I didn't like it at all, and I'm finally down to shaking the bottle for the last drop. I'm ready for a good shower gel replacement. I like some of the Bath and Body works men's scents so was planning a trip to the mall tomorrow to find something good; until I found this thread. I might shop online instead for something suggested here. Thanks for a good topic.

C.O. Bigelow White and Green Elixir body washes. You're welcome ;)

Yes. Thank you for your suggestion . I almost went with a grey flannel body wash. (I love the cologne) But it was a bit pricey. And for the price I paid for the white and the citron my mileage will hopefully get me into December.

Yes. Thank you for your suggestion . I almost went with a grey flannel body wash. (I love the cologne) But it was a bit pricey. And for the price I paid for the white and the citron my mileage will hopefully get me into December.

Can't go wrong with those purchases.

I was looking at the EMJ site the other day because I have them "liked" on Facebook and they advertised that they were having a sale. It was 20% off products from their entire sandalwood line I believe. I was tempted, but I have so much stuff to get through it's nuts. I just don't need anymore soap or body wash at the moment. What exactly did you not like about it? The scent?

I was looking at the EMJ site the other day because I have them "liked" on Facebook and they advertised that they were having a sale. It was 20% off products from their entire sandalwood line I believe. I was tempted, but I have so much stuff to get through it's nuts. I just don't need anymore soap or body wash at the moment. What exactly did you not like about it? The scent?

The EMJ sandalwood scent is not strong enough for my tastes. The scent isn't horrible. It sort of reminded me of sandalwood. so that was a plus. I simply don't feel clean after using it. I need something a but more deodorizing. That's why I I I'm glad it's almost gone so I can move forward with something that I'm hoping will be as good as "back to Basics" men's body wash... which is discontinued at least 5 years and I can't find anywhere.

The EMJ sandalwood scent is not strong enough for my tastes. The scent isn't horrible. It sort of reminded me of sandalwood. so that was a plus. I simply don't feel clean after using it. I need something a but more deodorizing. That's why I I I'm glad it's almost gone so I can move forward with something that I'm hoping will be as good as "back to Basics" men's body wash... which is discontinued at least 5 years and I can't find anywhere.

I gotcha. If it doesn't give you that "clean" feeling after use I'm out.

First time with 4711 bar soap. Found some fairly cheap on line. Very smooth, refreshing soap. Not drying me out. Plus that fabulous 4711 scent of my favorite splash, 4711 cologne.

Currently working thought Stirling, Sharp Dressed Man.

Love the scent, it seems to linger on me for a good few hours also.

Top Bottom