What's new

Le Coq non-adjustable

Although the case & instructions, the shipper and my expectations were set up for a Le Coq adjustable razor, alas... Just the more common (yet highly regarded) 3-piece arrived. Someone somewhere has the adjustable that was in this 105 model case. Hope they know how it works, even without the instructions. It is a very appealing set. And would be really cool if the original razor had been included.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Great blades with this set.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Sure wish it had been the adjustable. I think it preceded the FatBoy by more than a few years.
proxy.php

You can see that it's the case i've got -- a real 105 model. But not an adjustable.

And doesn't it make you wonder about these model numbers? Gillette used them, Leresche used them. And so did Fasans. But what about American made Gillette razors? Why no model numbers? Or are there some with model numbers instead of names?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Bummer, Jake. I have this razor and case, but have not seen the shipper or instructions. I'd love to see some full photos of your instructions so I could run them through Google Translate.

I have a few non-adjustable Le Coq razors that I am quite fond of. None of mine, however, looks like yours. "Bonne chance" with the quest.

Wow. Bummer, Jake. I have this razor and case, but have not seen the shipper or instructions. I'd love to see some full photos of your instructions so I could run them through Google Translate.

What I meant to say is that I have the adjustable Le Coq that goes in this case (and the case), not the razor in Jake's photos.

Beautiful razor Andrew. And thanks for the great photos! Here is a reasonable view of the Le Coq adjustable instructions. I'll still try to get a scan of this sheet.
proxy.php

proxy.php

But it hardly seems necessary to use these instructions to figure out how to use this razor.

Top Bottom