What's new

Fall changeover to new pens and inks

I like to mix it up with the change in the seasons. Fall here in Minnesota is perhaps our most beautiful season and I like to celebrate with some new and old favorites. I've been waiting for the past month to break out the Levenger Kyoto and matching circa discs. It's time to clean up the summer favorites and bring on the fall favorites. I'm a little early, but I just can't wait anymore.

Does anyone else change out their rotations seasonally? $Fall Pens.jpg

No, I haven't found myself doing this as of yet - maybe due to only being in this for just over a year and my collection isn't that large. I do, however, find myself doing this with shave soaps and aftershaves. Enjoy the pen rotation!

Never thought about seasonal rotations. Blues fit every season in my book. That said, seasonal changes would be a great reason to buy some more shades of blue. :001_cool:

+1 on fall in MN :001_smile

I haven't had a seasonal change either. Not a bad idea. I just tend to ink up my pens, use those colors for a while (months), then re-ink them all at the same time. It is more of a time factor for me. It is a lot of work to change colors, so I just make a job of it and do them all at once.

I like to mix it up with the change in the seasons. Fall here in Minnesota is perhaps our most beautiful season and I like to celebrate with some new and old favorites. I've been waiting for the past month to break out the Levenger Kyoto and matching circa discs. It's time to clean up the summer favorites and bring on the fall favorites. I'm a little early, but I just can't wait anymore.

Does anyone else change out their rotations seasonally?View attachment 489871

Thats a lot of Levenger boxes!

What's not to like? Solid build, nice weight and balance, nibs that work, attractive appearance. I've been a Levenger user going on 20 years, I think. They haven't let me down. And when (if) they do, they stand behind it. I switched from the sea glass true writer to the Kyoto for the fall. I'll switch that out to the tortoise shell in winter. Sadly, I don't have a spring true writer yet. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom