What's new

Clothes / Garment Brushes

I'm trying to figure out which brushes I should buy. I will probably want one for home and one for travel. Any recommendations? Any huge pros/cons for natural v. nylon bristles? I see the double sided Kent brushes seem to have a good rep but looking at other options - I see this "Lint Chaser Brush 111" which has metal bristles? Any users? Is this a good "only" brush? This will mainly be fore suits/blazers.

Thanks.

Kent is an awesome brush. I bought the cheaper 1 cant remember the model really gets dust off your suits.

I use a Kent with good success. Before that I used a brush that had brass/brass-colored metal bristles. The metal one worked okay, but I would be wary of catching fibers on rougher materials.

I have found through the years that one of the small brooms works great. I think they are called whisk brooms. My tailor put me on this years ago. Cost less than 5 buck last time I bought one.

That CC20 is mighty tempting but I will probably try out the smaller sibling first before I get GBAD (garment brush acquisition disorder).

GHR - on the whisk brooms - do you have a photo? I see photos that look like old school corn brooms and handled jobs. I'm always intrigued by multi-taskers and suitable substitutes!

I don't have a photo but they are just a small broom with a short handle. Last one I bought , I picked up in an auto parts store. They work as well as any high dollar clothes brush.

Top Bottom