What's new

Let's see you while natural stone collection

$nats1.jpg$nats2.jpg$nats3.jpg

Well, my little collection looks like the left over detritus from your quarries that you are hiding from the SWMBO, but it does the job. I don't think I even need to say the quadrants for you guys to guess what the stones are. :lol:
proxy.php

Last edited:

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Very nice stones Bill and Andrew!
Andrew, is that mejiro blue, or is it just the picture?

I managed to find time when the wife and baby were both asleep to sneak off and shoot this photo. I was worried about dropping them when I had both hands full of stones trying to transport them in and out of the house.
$IMG_3808.jpg

Good Gosh!! Haha. Super nice stones there Noel.
Thanks David! I have three more Coticules in the mail too. I'll post them when they come in, but I don't know if I will risk another group shot. The baby woke up right after I got done importing my photo into Lightroom. I had just enough time tomove the stones back to the gunsafe, post the photo and delete the file from the card before she started crying for a diaper change. The wife was up minutes later...

Nice stone collections in this thread - real nice.

Really like that red striped rectangle coti in the middle above.

Nice stone collections in this thread - real nice.

Really like that red striped rectangle coti in the middle above.

As do I. That one is one of my favorite Cotis. It is the twin to this stone http://coticule.be/coticule-sample-repository/items/33.html.
The only downside to this stone is that it seems to melt away when slurried. I like it so much that I actually was able to somehow purchase that exact stone on Coticule.be and is in its way from Denmark. Well at least I hope it is. Its been almost a month and its still not here. Fingers crossed...

Top Bottom