What's new

The Art of Shaving Body Soap - Any Fans?

Agreed. The only thing I find weird about the QCS is that they leave the petals of some of the ingredients in the bars themselves.

I find that equally interesting, but through experience have found it it is not obtrusive and adds some exfoliation qualities. Not all the soaps have that characteristic. I also like the 'less than perfect' cut of the bars.

I go through a great deal of soap as I am prone to excessive lathering. I wash my hair with soap bars also. I find them equally as effective as shampoo bars and have forgone purchasing shampoo bars.

Try the Chief's. You won't be disappointed. If peppermint isn't your thing they also make a lime, tobacco, and pine version as well. I don't think those have the oatmeal bits in it, but I'm pretty certain many of the other ingredients are the same.

Try the Chief's. You won't be disappointed. If peppermint isn't your thing they also make a lime, tobacco, and pine version as well. I don't think those have the oatmeal bits in it, but I'm pretty certain many of the other ingredients are the same.

Shoot me a link and I will put it in my queue.

yeah much better!

I just checked and The Grooming Lounge no longer carries the soap as they used to. The tobacco version is missing from the Chief's store. I hope they aren't doing poorly as a company because I'd be bummed if the stuff got D/C'd.

Last edited:
I just checked and The Grooming Lounge no longer cares the soap as they used to. The tobacco version is missing from the Chief's store. I hope they aren't doing poorly as a company because is be bummed if the stuff got D/C'd.

I guess we will have to stock up and buy him out.:laugh:

Because I'm out of my mind I grabbed a bar of the Lavender TAOS body soap today. I couldn't pass it up. The scent is unreal. I'll report back after I use it and talk about performance, but the scent just REALLY stood out for me. Usually I'm a citrus guy and TAOS seems known for their sandalwood line more than anything, but this Lavender could wind up being my favorite of the three scented body soaps (the fourth is unscented). I'm still thinking you should get more bar for $18, but if it burns slow I'm happy.

Top Bottom