What's new

In praise of Cereus 7, Gaiac by Micallef

Thanks to all who recommended lucky scent. I would've never come across these two fragrances. They are different but I surprisingly love them. Gaiac is is a lighter wood scent that gets very vanilla but without going bad on me. (I don't usually like vanilla). A true pleasure. Cereus could be a signature scent. I can't pick out notes but I'm a fan. Originally I was thinking about a bottle of Endymion. Now I need 3 new bottles.

I loved Gaiac right from the start. I decided against a full bottle when I realized the performance didn't match the price.

I was once lucky enough to smell a night-blooming cereus. One flower per year, for one night only. Utterly captivating. I looked at the ingredients of Cereus 7, but I could find no connection beyond the name to the night-blooming cereus. Too bad.

Cereus 7 testers can be had for very cheap (compared to retail) on ebay - and yes, they are authentic. Otherwise, I couldn't consider paying retail for it.

I enjoy wearing the scent as a "let me not think and just pick something" scent if I'm going to the store or something.

Top Bottom