What's new

Ed's Wedding day Herf thread 08/29/14

Well, today is the day. Our fellow Brown Leafer and friend is tying the knot. Let's all have a smoke/drink in he and his Brides honor. Ed, may your marriage be happy, healthy, and keep you both together forever !!

Feel free to send best wishes, post pics of your smoke/drink and any general conversation you wish to leave for ED. :thumbup:

Oh, and derailing is also encouraged ( Ed wouldn't want it any other way :) )

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Congratulations Ed. Try to enjoy every second of the day, mine went by in a blur. May you be blessed with many happy years.

OMG! I can't wait to break out either an Opus or a T52 when I get home. Congrats Ed to you and your new wife. Hope the wedding is amazing. PS thanks for the excuse to bust out a nice cigar!

Congrats, Ed! Gonna play some late-morning hooky and smoke a bowl of Wessex Campaign Dark Flake for the occasion. Cheers!

$image.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Congratulations, Ed. When I get home from work (around 2330 Central) I will be breaking open the jar of Penzance that has been aging since June 2013. When you get back from your honeymoon, I will be sending some your way, if you would like.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
That is odd, I was going to respond to a post and it either disappeared or I am going crazy.

on edit: This is very odd. The post I wanted to respond to was in my poll thread. I tried to do a "reply with quote" but it wouldn't work. I refreshed the page and somehow ended up in this thread. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Last edited:
I'm not cracking open a 10 year old tin or anything like that, but I'll smoke a highly underrated blend that never really gets talked about.

I'm burning some Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co's Louisiana Flake in Peterson 2011 St. Paddy's Day pipe. Cheers budday.

Edit: It's a bit early for scotch, but I'll have a cup of Gundpowder green tea for yah... though I doubt that'll excite anyone very much. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ed, congratulations! She's a very lucky girl :)

I have a school event all day but when I come back, I'll be lighting up a Liga Privada no 9 for you. Enjoy your day!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Congrats Ed and the new SWMBO! Having some Woodford Reserve Double Oak in your honor!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Congratulations, Ed! I tell everyone that getting married was the best thing SWMBO made me do! May you have many years of happiness ahead!

Just remember Ed, there's only one person in the relationship with the right answer..........well, two if you agree with her LOL.

Just sparked a Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto I received from Boris ( thanks again ). I figured a stick for a fellow B&B friend, given to me by a fellow B&B friend. It just seemed right :thumbup:

Top Bottom