What's new

Ed's Wedding day Herf thread 08/29/14

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
For you Ed! Just sat down to relax for the evening. Ok...I've been relaxing all day. So what

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409356885.729420.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Just about 2/3 of the way through a bowl of Irish Flake that has been in the cellar for a little over a year.

Congrats Ed!!!

Ed? Ed? You out there Ed?

Oh, never mind...he's probably busy. :laugh:

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Congratulations Ed!
Remember, right after you get married if you are the first one to do a chore for the first time it becomes your chore for life!

All the best!

I fixed that- I am no longer allowed to wash dishes. Cooking the Thanksgiving day turkey, on the other hand...

Welp a day or so late but here was my congratulatory smoke. It was delicious, thanks for the excuse ed and congrats again, may stop have many happy years together!

I'm alive! Sounds like you all had fun! I did too, even though I didn't have time to smoke! Heck, I barely had time to have a few Scotch and soda's during the reception! But have no fear, I did have a smoke the next night, my favorite combo: Esoterica Pembroke in the '13 LE.

Owen, I would love some your wonderfully-aged Penzance if you are willing to share. I'm glad I could be your excuse to crack it! :tongue_sm

Top Bottom