What's new

Just received my Missouri Meerschaum Grab Bag Of Smokeable Seconds

Just got my shipment in today. I'm very impressed with the selection I received. From my count (unless I go the models wrong) I have :
1x Eaton
1x Mizzou
1x Pony Express
3x 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Ave Legend
1x Rob Roy Legend
1x Flat Legend
1X Unfinished Apple Diplomat
1x MacArthur

I tried the Diplomat, smoked very nice indeed! And cosmetically, most had very little wrong with them. Super great deal!

$DSCF1224.jpg$DSCF1225.jpg$DSCF1235.jpg$DSCF1228.jpg$DSCF1234.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
You got a great variety! Better than I did last year, but still a great bargain! Enjoy!

That's way more variety than my bag! Way to go! You also got a Great Dane Egg, they're supposedly not making those anymore and it's one of my favorite cobs. Nice score and thanks for sharing!

Yeah, not sure why it has a straight bit, but that's an easy fix. It was one I was hopeful to get, if nothing but for the novelty.
Nice with the MacArthur! Looks like it should have a bent stem with the angle though, no?

That's more variety than I got in my bag.

That's way more variety than my bag! Way to go! You also got a Great Dane Egg, they're supposedly not making those anymore and it's one of my favorite cobs. Nice score and thanks for sharing!
So that's what that one is. I didn't see it on their website so closest thing it looked like was an unfinished diplomat.Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom