What's new

I am leaving it up to the Brown Leafers

Should I open my 14 month Penzance for Ed's wedding day?

• Crack it open, and mark Ed's wedding day

• Let it age

Results are only viewable after voting.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have a jar of Penzance that has been aging for 14 months. Friday the 29th is a special day, as our former steward Ed is getting married. Part of me wants to honor this occasion by cracking it open for the "Let's all smoke a cigar/pipe on Ed's wedding day" celebration. Part of me wants to let it age some more. What say you? As an added twist, if you vote that I go ahead and open it, I will send some to Ed for him to enjoy. He won't get it in time to smoke it on his special day, but can have it when he gets back from his honeymoon.

You already know my answer :)

$104.jpg

The obvious choice, the benevolent and thoughtful thing to do is... :angel:

Crack that sucker open and set it on fire! :bayrum2::punk:

Things like that are meant for special occasions. This most definitely qualifies.

Pop that on the big day like it's Dom Perignon.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Do both, crack it open,smoke some, send ED some and put some away to age some more.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It is official, I will break it open when I get home tonight. I will PM Ed to tell me when he gets back from his honeymoon so I can send him some.

Once you open it, it will be open forever. You will lose your 14 months of aging if you pop it open. Believe me, a decade of aging makes for some wonderful tobacco.

Top Bottom