What's new

Bullfrog method for neck

Hey all,

I've read a few descriptions of the bullfrog method for shaving your neck. It's kind of difficult to picture based on the descriptions what is going on. Does anyone have a good picture or video that illustrates?

All you do is inflate your cheeks with air. It doesn't do much for shaving the neck, but it is a good technique for shaving around the mouth, chin, and part of the jaw--the mustache and goatee areas.

Just tip your chin down and let the skin below your jaw do the double chin thing. Proceed with caution. I don't know why it works, but it seems to help the hairs stand up in the same way that skin stretching does.

Hey all,

I've read a few descriptions of the bullfrog method for shaving your neck. It's kind of difficult to picture based on the descriptions what is going on. Does anyone have a good picture or video that illustrates?

I blow more air than Dizzy Gillespie...

Just tip your chin down and let the skin below your jaw do the double chin thing. Proceed with caution. I don't know why it works, but it seems to help the hairs stand up in the same way that skin stretching does.

This is what I've done for years, with good results.

Top Bottom