What's new

20% off all razor handles at elite razor through labor day!

Dress up your razor with a new handle. Through Labor Day, all in stock razor handles are 20% off.

Enter the Coupon Code Labor14 at checkout to receive your discount.

In addition to all the razor handles listed on my site (www.eliterazor.com), I've also just added a few new brushes in both old and new forms to my site. I hope you like them.

Blue Lapis brush in my standard "E-7" shape. The brush is 110mm overall with a 50mm loft and is shown with a 24mm knot.
proxy.php

Spalted Tamarind with a 24mm knot. 110mm overall height with a 50mm loft. A bit different design that feels great in the hand.
proxy.php

It's been a while since I've built a "Watch Parts" brush. This design incorporates a number of differing features from other pieces I've done. It's shown with a 24mm knot, but was turned so I can fit up to a 28mm knot into the handle. The overall height is 129mm with a 50mm loft.
proxy.php

The brush shown below just came out of the shop. It is Desert Ironwood and you can see how dramatically the coloring changes as you rotate the handle. From a beautiful golden color to a deep chocolate brown.

The brush is 116mm in height with a 50mm loft on the 24mm Silvertip knot.

I'm calling this style an E-2, which, admittedly, is not very creative. If anyone has a suggestion for a more evocative name for this handle style, please let me know.

$9906a.jpg$9906c.jpg

Thanks and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Bob

Last edited:
Hey, how about calling that E-2 style "Rook" as the silhouette seems to resemble a Rook chess piece.

Nice work there Bob!

Top Bottom