What's new

Fine Aftershaves - are you kidding?

I've used American Blend for a number of months now, I am almost done with my first bottle. I wear Creed Aventus and TF Grey Vetiver colognes and thought I'd give Platinum and Fresh Vetiver a try thinking they would be nice, clean after shaves like AB with the great menthol chill that we all love - hoping for scents somewhat similar to these classics. I just got them in today and am blown away at how close the scents are - my wife couldn't tell the difference! Game changer. Can't wait to shave tomorrow! Will update, but Mr. Fine is killing it these days.

Man, I wish I was in the US right now so I could load up on those. Shipping to China is prohibitive, however. I'll have to wait until I or a friend head to the Homeland and bring some back. Enjoy! I'm envious.

If Mr Fine were to mix up some aftershaves that match to Tom Ford's "Tom Ford for Men" and Burberry's "Burberry for Men".....well, the old bank acct would be strained and drained

The spot on infusion of mainstream cologne scents into high-quality aftershaves, at a fantastic price point, is brilliant and I hope that Mr Fine continues tinkering in his lab for a long, long time.

Last edited:
I got it directly from Fine. I am not sure if it is the newest formulation or if he is still working through the old lot. I can say that the FV I splashed on this morning was awesomely fragrant and not overpowered by the menthol. The menthol is there, make no mistake, but the scent leads the way. Awesome stuff

I only have Clean Vetiver right now but I'm very impressed since I love tobacco and vetiver. I will have to try some of his other formulas soon.

I only have Clean Vetiver right now but I'm very impressed since I love tobacco and vetiver. I will have to try some of his other formulas soon.

Clean Vetiver is my only Fine Aftershave also.

It isn't as healing as many others, but but the fragrance is great.

The Fine aftershaves I have are American Blend and Italian Citrus. Of the two American Blend edges out as a favourite.

I have a bit of A/S ad, with over 30 of them.

Fine American is now my #1, followed very closely by Fine L'orange Noir. Amazing stuff.

Just get it, you won't regret it.

(And yes I tried the complete sample pack, and American was hands down the best)

Last edited:
I would like to try me some Fine AS, but I am concerned that the ingredients don't seem to offer any healing/moisturizing properties. Maybe it would help if I add some glycerin?

I would like to try me some Fine AS, but I am concerned that the ingredients don't seem to offer any healing/moisturizing properties. Maybe it would help if I add some glycerin?

I have a lot of Fine AS and I started mixing in some Thayers Unscented for some healing. It never overpowers and maintains that awesome Fine smell.

Top Bottom