What's new

New to the site!

Hi, I just wanted to drop in and hi to everyone. Was lurking for a couple weeks and just decided join:laugh:. Started D/E shaving since to start of summer and just got really into it. I have a VDH safety razor starting out the VDH blades that came with. Now on unmarked Israeli made blade(personna I'm assuming) and been on the AoS starting kit. I guess that's it...so yea I'm new lol. hope to learn lots and continue on this journey of self discovery.

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Hi, I just wanted to drop in and hi to everyone. Was lurking for a couple weeks and just decided join:laugh:. Started D/E shaving since to start of summer and just got really into it. I have a VDH safety razor starting out the VDH blades that came with. Now on unmarked Israeli made blade(personna I'm assuming) and been on the AoS starting kit. I guess that's it...so yea I'm new lol. hope to learn lots and continue on this journey of self discovery.
Try to upgrade gear soon for even better shave.

Top Bottom