What's new

Fall Time After Shaves

I like CO Bigelow's Bay Rum Balm:

proxy.php

Bigelow Bay Rum and I have a old bottle of Cavendish Black from The Gentlemans Quarter I use exclusively during the fall and winter months.

Bay Rum seems to be a favorite fall fragrance. So does anyone else think it slightly ironic that the Bay tree and rum, both products of the tropics where 62 degrees is cold winter day, are associated with fall and winter for many people? Me, I'm a year 'round rummy sort of guy. The AV Ice Blue will go to the back of the shelf (who needs a chill before you get chilled?) and I'll hit the Clubman, Old Spice and English Leather a little more.

Floid Amber is my favorite fall splash. I've also heard the pitralon classic is a very good fall/winter scent but I haven't used it myself. I sure plan on snagging some this year

I tend to be a "seasonal" aftershave guy. Fall means Bay Rum (several varieties), Old Spice, and Clubman Special Reserve.

Let's see, VIBR, Old Spice, Avon Spicy, Skin Bracer Cool Spice, Aqua Velva Redwood, Old Spice Burley, Florida Water, most anything with the scent of rum, spice, clove or lumber. I would also add the scents of leather and musks to the list.

I second OS and especially the vastly underrated Avon Spicy!

Ogallala and Captain's BR, Speick, and I have some TOBS Eton College on the way that seems promising, based on the cream's scent.

I start rolling out the Tabac and Alt Innsbruck in the fall for weekends. AV Blue, Skin Bracer and VIBR I use during the week all year round.

Top Bottom