What's new

ATTN: B&B Photogs-Fall Shots

The air is getting a little cooler (highs in the mid 70's to low 80's, lol) and the clouds have started showing up. But, no real autumn...yet.

Here's some photos that resemble autumn though!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Well, the puddle was under a chestnut tree and the red leaves are actually bamboo bush leaves! Mostly it's velvet ash here so it goes from green to brown pretty quick. Usually right before the drop.

I huddled under the bamboo bush in my backyard and shot towards the late afternoon sun.

Thanx!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, the puddle was under a chestnut tree and the red leaves are actually bamboo bush leaves! Mostly it's velvet ash here so it goes from green to brown pretty quick. Usually right before the drop.

I huddled under the bamboo bush in my backyard and shot towards the late afternoon sun.

Thanx!
Came out very nice to my neophyte eyes

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
James, I like the shadows in the foreground. I assume they are from the trees that were behind you.

on edit: I am drawn to the bench in the middle- I wish I could sit there a while.

James, I like the shadows in the foreground. I assume they are from the trees that were behind you.

on edit: I am drawn to the bench in the middle- I wish I could sit there a while.
thanks, and yes to the trees, and I think after years of going to the park, right after this picture is the first time i ever sat on that bench, never paid much attention to it before the leaves surrounded it, shame my cell had a really bad camera

thanks, and yes to the trees, and I think after years of going to the park, right after this picture is the first time i ever sat on that bench, never paid much attention to it before the leaves surrounded it, shame my cell had a really bad camera

Not a bad cell phone shot at all.

Top Bottom