What's new

Shampoo bars almost ready! Who wants the first one?

Thanks for the feedback. I wondered about the tingle as well. I tried the shampoo bar and didn't feel that. I figured it was because I have a massive amount of hair. I always feel it in my liquid shampoo but I always have it mixed with peppermint as well.

I will be curious how it feels on the scalp after a few uses. That recipe should help with scalp issues, Tea Tree is fabulous oil.

I try to use shampoo bars exclusively now. Since I began using them, I've tried a few different brands, and tea tree is always one of the first I try. I've NEVER felt the same level of tingle that I associate with liquid Tea Tree shampoo (the popular brand available in many salons, Paul Mitchell maybe?). It doesn't surprise me that ya'll haven't felt the tingle. I wonder if the proportion could be increased in the recipe, and if so, how much would be necessary to have a satisfying tingle.

Can't wait to see these on your site Wendy! It's almost restock time... hint hint...

I've NEVER felt the same level of tingle that I associate with liquid Tea Tree shampoo (the popular brand available in many salons, Paul Mitchell maybe?).

I think you're right. I go to a Paul Mitchell salon and the Tea Tree he sells me has a nice tingle.

Top Bottom