What's new

New guy saying hello

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Phill, a quality brush properly used will give you a better shave and make your wet shaving experience much more enjoyable. However, there's no need to spend a lot of money if you don't want to. You can start with a good boar brush like a Semogue or Omega or upgrade to a reasonably priced badger from a trusted brush maker (Simpson, Rooney, Shavemac, just to name a few). Welcome to B&B, Sir.

OOOOh I love my Simpson Berkley Brush. It really helps with my pre shave prep face wash and it's a must with shaving soap (which i use daily). A brush can last a long time, consider it an investment. A good brush can be had for what you most likely paid for a pack of gillette shaving cartridges. Welcome!

Thank you everyone for all the welcome posts and advice. Everyone seems super friendly and willing to help out a newcomer which is nice because there is so much information out there about all the different shaving items. For those who have used badger shaving brushes, is the difference between a pure and silvertip that much of a difference? I felt the 3 brushes at AOS and the silvertip felt really nice and soft as opposed to the stiffer pure one. The other question I had was how long do brushes generally last for?

Top Bottom