What's new

Let's all smoke a cigar/pipe on Ed's wedding day

Hello people of the brown leaf.

As some of you may or may not know, Ed ( the_edski ) is getting married. I thought it might be fun for all of us, who wish to participate, to have a smoke in Ed and his lovely brides honor this Friday, as a positive vibe/good luck thing. I look at this as us being in the grooms party, and having a group smoke only virtually. We're not going to be able to coordinate a time for this, so I think it would be best to just make it the whole day.

I will start a new thread on Friday. Who is with me?

I wasn't going to give away the fact that we were all going to be on a certain cruise that had to do with Mouse ears. Hopefully Ed's wife doesn't see this, and we can just all act like strangers when we see Ed LOL.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Sounds like a solid plan. I have a tin of Irish Flake just waiting to be opened for as special occasion.

Congratulations Ed!

I wasn't going to give away the fact that we were all going to be on a certain cruise that had to do with Mouse ears. Hopefully Ed's wife doesn't see this, and we can just all act like strangers when we see Ed LOL.
"Yeah Honey....all these guys smoking pipes work for the cruise line. They were just taking a break and......Hey, where are you going!" :laugh:

Congratulations Ed!

"Yeah Honey....all these guys smoking pipes work for the cruise line. They were just taking a break and......Hey, where are you going!" :laugh:

LOL.

I was thinking along the lines of "see, I'm not crazy, there are plenty of passengers smoking pipes and using fountain pens" and then we just "happen" to bump into each other :sneaky2:.

I'm in! I just received some English tobacco samples... I'm new to English... and this will be the perfect occasion.

Dave

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
That's my stomping grounds. I'm crazy enough to drive up there to crash his wedding.

I'm def. in!

Top Bottom