What's new

My First Paid gig

I had a blast! Great subjects and perfect lighting.

Thank you Ravi and Celestino for getting me into photography! I am in photo heaven right now.

Also, I want to thank TSN & B&B for sparking my interest in photography as well. Without wetshaving, I wouldn't have had a reason to pick up my first camera.

Haha. I'll never forget the little people!

I didn't mean to sound like I was on a high horse or anything. I'm just so happy and thankful because of the joy I get from taking pictures :)

Congrats. That's a nice photo. I am sure your clients were pleased. Post some more when you get a chance and best wishes for lots of success.

I was in 7th heaven when I landed a job with Telecolor studios in Hollywood back in the early 70's....

Until I realized I HAD to be there every day at 8 am (5 days a week).... screaming whining kids... Cranky brides.... Busy execs who barely tolerate you..... deadlines for publication....

One think I can say. It taught me a LOT. The most important thing it taught me was NEVER take photos of children....

Now I only do table top shooting and only for myself and a few select others.

Congratulations on your first paying gig.

Stay freelance if you want to retain your sanity. $bth_russian-roulette.gif

Great stuff! I like the shot I the tack shed the best.

One observation, while your subject has a nice smile, I can't help but notice it's the exact same face in every shot. Sometimes getting shots of them doing things when they think that you aren't looking can really bring a natural emotion or pose to the image. This is something I try to do personally, but it may not have fit with what your client wanted.

Just my observation, take it for what you paid for it...

Again, :thumbup1:

I completely agree. I gave her the choice of picking out her favorite images for me to enhance and these are the results. I should post some of the others, despite them not being her choice.

I love candid shots, the ones that aren't posed.

Top Bottom