What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Schick"

The letters are on their way to docholliday :)

Enjoy it, Brent! Hopefully your long shifts haven't hurt you too badly! I kept them a little longer and read them again over the holiday, lol

Last edited:
Okay, boys! I *finally* got the letters read and my letter written. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow. I believe Steve is next and I already have his address.

How about we keep this letter going around with us! I would love to read what the "Nibbers" after me wrote.

Tom

How about we keep this letter going around with us! I would love to read what the "Nibbers" after me wrote.

Tom

That's the plan. When the letter reaches you again, pull your original letter out and add in your new letter and continue the circle.

Received the package today and immediately read all the letters in one sitting. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and beliefs. Very touching content. I'll try and get my letter written this weekend.

I received the package from Ronnie today. It was definitely awesome to read everyone's letters! So we've done the circle once. I'll be writing up a letter some time this weekend and sending the package out as soon as possible. Time to start round two!

Quick update:

I've written my letter and have it all packed up and ready to go. I may not be able to make it to the post office until this weekend. I checked Jim's (Cynomys) profile and he hasn't been active on here since September, so Devin will be next.

Question:

Should we open up Jim's spot to another participant, or just leave it as is?

Top Bottom