What's new

The super-duper passaround box round four!

Lots of interest in another round of this box pass! So, please, if you are interested, PM me your name-screen name-email-snail mail-phone number. Please do this even if you were in the last pass. We will be using a Regional C box, and I will sort out the trajectory by zip codes in order to make shipping as low as possible. That said, it will run about $30 or so. For this reason we really need people who will not drop out, thus forcing someone to spend $50 shipping the box a long distance! These boxes are not generally available at the PO, so please order one or two from the USPS online store. They are free and actually are a nice storage box size as well in case you want to order a box of 25.

Look to start this round mid-September to give everybody plenty of time to sign up.

Box includes mostly shaving stuff, but other items as well. You put in roughly what you take out, monetary-wise. You send me a pic of your takes and puts, and I ok. Haven't had a problem yet. Then you post a pic of your takes in the thread. Your puts remain a mystery so that the box remains full of surprises for the participants!

Still room left. We're keeping this at 30 max for logistical reasons, and with first come, first served, NOW is the time to PM your info!

Not in it for this round, as the latter half of the year will be salary-deficient. But, I'll be subscribed just to keep track of this most tenacious of boxes! I'm willing to bet most of the participants don't even know the vaunted history of this illustrious box.

Bummer you are going to miss, Jessy.

It does look like a lot of newbies. I'm sure we can trust them all...right?? :thumbup:

Well, we do have pretty much all the pertinent info on everybody; Round Three went pretty well, don't doubt Round Four will be the same!

Well, we do have pretty much all the pertinent info on everybody; Round Three went pretty well, don't doubt Round Four will be the same!

I think with the exceptions of a few folks backing out that it went wonderful. A lot of good stuff in that box - I can't wait to see what shows up in round 4!

Top Bottom