What's new

The super-duper passaround box round four!

This is so cool! I can't wait! One question, is everything going to be new and unopened (excepting vintage razors and the like I'm sure)? It's not going to matter to me either way, but I might wait until after the box comes to open some of my new soaps and stuff if it matters to everybody else. Our I might just buy something just for the box, and have it ready.

Not at all! Use common sense is all we ask.

Close to 20. I'll be shipping out the box next week, so the time to join is NOW! We WILL NOT be adding people once we get this going, so NOW is the time, the time is NOW!

Had a package waiting for me yesterday at home.....2 of them to be exact: Regional C boxes and an order from a vendor

OK- coming home from vaca tomorrow, will ship Wed. So, it really is now or never for this round!

Gents, if you are on the fence then go ahead and fall off and join the pass. If you've never participated in one these are a great way to experience different products without breaking your pockets.

Tentative schedule:

bvilchez
Neil4Real
Enquerencia
RJ5280
Close Enough
Tclobaugh
Andy6628
donzals1
cantujm
lowjax
Android Dad 75
Salgy
Head Rigger
PGH Chris
marino 454
hotreds

I've asked Kevdogg if he might wanna join up after all. If I've missed somebody, please lmk! Box will ship to bvilchez mañana. Please take as much as you want- the goal is to really thin this down this time! So, don't be shy about grabbing stuff! And, please continue to post your takes in the thread, and lmk what you put in. I'll be very lenient as we want to really thin the herd this go round! OK- away we go!

Kevdogg is back in the game!

bvilchez
Neil4Real
Enquerencia
RJ5280
Close Enough
Tclobaugh
Andy6628
donzals1
cantujm
lowjax
Android Dad 75