What's new

A PIF in Memory of My Dog

I had to say goodbye to my 16 year old girl today. Those of you who have pets know how heart breaking that is. It doesn't seem to matter what you do to prepare yourself. I was with her to the end and held her in my arms. It's a very difficult day.

I want to give something in her memory because she gave so many wonderful memories to me. This is a very small PIF. The items are not new but present that way.

A Muhle Silvertip Fiber brush in Ivory, 19mm knot and a tin of Yeti Snot that I have only used twice.

All I ask is that you be type " I'm in" and go show some love to your pet. If you don't have a family pet that's ok...just say my girl's name (Sammie) out loud as you enter this PIF. I hope whoever wins will think of her from time to time as they enjoy these items.

I am having her cremated and when I get the phone call that I can take her home I will ask my vet to pick a number aloud from however many entries there are. I imagine it will be about 5-7 days.

$IMG_0005.jpg

Not in, simply wanted to offer my condolences. I went through the same thing with my cocker spaniel a little over a year ago. I felt like I'd lost my best friend - because I had.

--Bob

Not in, sir. In loving memory of your Sammie I will give my dog some extra love.
My first dog, Spike, left the biggest hole in my heart the day he died. I hope you can find something or someone to fill that massive gap.

Not in, but let me say that's a sweet devotion to your old friend. I'll give my beagle Violet a rub for her.

Not In... I'm sorry for your Loss. My Dog are My Best Friends and my Family. Some people will never understand. Jerald a bullet for them, just as any of my other Family. Here are my Two guys. Hachiko on motorcycle and Higgins both rescue dogs.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 513
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 508
I don't know what I would do without the Small Bear. I hope that your grief will be short and your memories will last as long as you do. I'm in, and am so sorry.

Not in. My condolences. My two dogs are 8 and 4. So hopefully have some time left.

Have you given any thought to where you will keep the ashes?
I know build a bear will let you place them inside a stuffed animal for a great place to keep that memory.

I am in. I understand the pain you are going through. Have 4 dogs of my own. I also lost 2 in the last couple of years. Cherrish the memories and I am sorry for your loss. They say animals are not like people. They are extra special as they are more loyal than many people. May Sammie rest in peace

Not in but you certainly have my deepest condolences - I am going to give my 9 year old Chocolate Lab a big hug.

Sammie new how much she was loved. They could not know how great a place all our pets occupy in our hearts. Sorry for your loss. Not in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom