What's new

A PIF in Memory of My Dog

Not in, but I had to say how sorry I am for your loss. We come to rely our pets as they rely on us... for uncoditional love, support, and mutual society of family/pack. Enjoy golden slumbers trusted friend.

I'm in.

What a cutie. It is indeed losing a family member, not "like" losing a family member. Unconditional love is hard to find.

Bob

So sorry for the loss of your pup. Was she a beagle, or at least part beagle? She was a cutie either way.

Out of sheer coincidence, I have a beagle named Sammy. Just gave her a good belly rub. I'm in.

$sammy10.jpg

I'm in.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and others on this thread.
I'll add to the list, fallen friends, dogs both: Bill, Little Meg.

I'm in. Sorry for your loss, but at least you have the happy memories. I still miss having my dobe, Apollo, around. he was a big ol' softie.

Here are some feathered critters

I am in. I am so glad that you are cremating your pet. I did the same thing and it was a bit of closure to bring him back home in the urn. Mine sits on the mantle of the fireplace and I visit it daily. Do get another pet soon. It helps the healing process and your pet would want you too

Huge condolences... Just gave both my little rescues a hug, and a dried sweet potato (they Loooove them).

These two in my house are our former fosters... After our old fella passed about 6 years ago, we couldn't imagine getting another, but we fostered for 4-5 years, and finally bumped into two we couldn't let go.

I'm in-dogs are part of the family, too.

Dean

I'm in, so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose your best friend, I had to put my dog down 3 years ago and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I currently have a German Shephard, he's still a pup (2 years) but he never leaves my side and I never leave his. I hope each day gets better for you and I know it will. Thank you for such a nice pif sir.

We lost Morgan last month ourselves. It's kind of funny how much an old man can cry over a little dog. I'm in.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408820799.886900.jpg

Edit: I see FonGo beat me to the punch with the pic. But it's good to know that so many people really understand this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom