What's new

Williams EU vs. ES

Finally scored some tubes of Williams Expert "Ice Blue" cream distributed,but "perhaps" not manufactured by Unilever in Spain.Sara Lee sold off her interests to Unilever in 2009.My EU tubes are Sara Lee era,from less than 2 years ago.I did a side by side comparison of the 2 versions,scent,consistency,protection and longetivity are exactly the same.This leaves us with 2 options: either Unilever is repackaging and relabeling the raw product from the EU manufacturing facility,which I have heard is in either Belgium,France or Holland,(Holland makes sense,Unilever is a Dutch-British firm) or Unilever is using the exact same formula and producing it in Spain,although the labeling on Ice Blue is in both Spanish and Portuguese.The first handling of the big metal 150ml tube brought back fond memories of the original Omega cream ,packed in the same big metal tube.The current Omega in the 100ml tube is certainly not the same formula.The Ice Blue,like its twin EU cream,gives a fine shave,and in Europe this massive tube costs less than $3 USD....I must note that my EU tubes are the "Sensitive" variety,and I have not managed to score the "Mentholee" version,if you have one for trade let me know,Williams is great stuff !...

Attachments

• $IMG_0006.jpg
    $IMG_0006.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 117
  • $IMG_0008.jpg
    $IMG_0008.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 117
  • $IMG_0011.jpg
    $IMG_0011.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 116
  • $IMG_0013.jpg
    $IMG_0013.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 113
  • $IMG_0014.jpg
    $IMG_0014.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 114
The Sara Lee EU 100ml tubes lack an ingredient list.....

Attachments

• $IMG_0016.jpg
    $IMG_0016.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
The Ice Blue certainly is a fine cream, with a nice masculine scent, but I found little menthol cooling with it. A real bargain if you are in España.

Top Bottom