What's new

Art of Shaving now selling Pen's?

I just got an email ad from Art of Shaving announcing that they're carrying Penhaligon's fragrances in some of their stores. Might be useful for anybody who can't find Pen's close to home.

I got that e-mail as well, though I have no idea how many fragrances they'll carry and how the price will compare. I might actually stop by my local AOS, which I usually avoid, just to sample them.

Did not get an email, but heard that AOS was selling Penhaligons from another thread. Called the Omaha store and it is true, but they only carry three scents. I would call your store before you make a trek to check out the Penhaligons.

strop

Now half as wise
They have been for some time. I picked up some Sartorial early this year. They had 9 fragrances, and were pairing 3 with each of the scents they have, Sandalwood, Lavendar, and Lemon. Nothing else from the Pens line, though.

This is the "pairing" chart in the AOS store locally. They actually carried most of the eight pens shown. That was back around the first of this year.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
AOS near me said they are only carrying Endymion, Opus and Quercus. And at a $135 price tag (If I recall correctly) for small bottle. Ouch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom