What's new

Newbie From Israel!

Hi Guys!
My name is Ilan and I'm just making my first steps into the world of wet shaving!
I have just purchased a `57 Superspeed from the B/S/T forum and I'm looking forward to its arrival.
Since it's VERY difficult for me to get a hold of any wet shaving gear (brush, stand, soap/cream, replacement blades etc.) would it be OK if I started shaving with "pressurized can shaving cream" and no brush?
This would just be an interim solution until I manage to find/order all the other gear that I will need.
Thanks,
Ilan

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Ilan, first and foremost my warmest welcome to B&B - the #1 wet shaving community in the World. As about your question, yes you can use some canned stuff without a brush before your new wet shaving tools arrive (Proraso and Barbasol make some quite good products). Excellent choice on the razor. Enjoy your time here with us.

Hello and welcome to BB. You can use what ever you can get your hands on. Enjoy your first shaves.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Ilan. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Canned shaving cream is totally fine. No need to be a lather snob. I started with that until I decided to spend the $$ for soap and brush.

Enjoy the shaves.

Welcome! Getting things in some countries can be fairly hard, but the good thing is that a decent product lasts a long time. Until then, the foam will work - just don't judge DE shaving on the results, not until you have used a decent soap and a brush.

Shalom & welcome to the group Ilan. We're a collective of people who love all aspects of wet shaving so you're in good company. Feel free to ask any questions that my come to mind. We love answering questions from new members.

Hi Guys!
My name is Ilan and I'm just making my first steps into the world of wet shaving!
I have just purchased a `57 Superspeed from the B/S/T forum and I'm looking forward to its arrival.
Since it's VERY difficult for me to get a hold of any wet shaving gear (brush, stand, soap/cream, replacement blades etc.) would it be OK if I started shaving with "pressurized can shaving cream" and no brush?
This would just be an interim solution until I manage to find/order all the other gear that I will need.
Thanks,
Ilan
Shalom Ian, and yes you can use the can stuff til you get better shave gear.

Top Bottom