What's new

Secret YouTube Stars

I know we have a few you tubers on here, but after stumbling upon a familiar friend living in Japan on YouTube, it occurs to me that we may have some secret YouTube presenters around here. Anyone want to reveal themselves and their channel?

I know we have a few you tubers on here, but after stumbling upon a familiar friend living in Japan on YouTube, it occurs to me that we may have some secret YouTube presenters around here. Anyone want to reveal themselves and their channel?

Who in Japan is a YouTube star?! Does it involve bun bun?!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Man, this thread didn't take anytime at all to devolve into bun bun. Well, I'm not a YouTube star, but Aaron (bladeboy here, briarboy on other forums) also has a Channel.

I'm still trying to figure out what bun bun is. I missed the origin thread and am scared to look at urban dictionary in fear if what I will find.

Man, this thread didn't take anytime at all to devolve into bun bun. Well, I'm not a YouTube star, but Aaron (bladeboy here, briarboy on other forums) also has a Channel.

There are a few others, but I don't want to "out" them in case they were trying to stay quiet about it.

Top Bottom