What's new

My 2 new brushes

I recently purchased 2 brushes from eliterazor.com and have to say they are stunning, imho :w00t:

The red brush on the left is made from Bloody Basin Jasper, which is part of the quartz family. As you can see, it hasn't touched water yet, as I just got it today. It's a 28mm knot and 50mm loft. I worked with Bob and had this brush custom designed to my specs.

The brush on the right is made from a Mokume-Gane fusion of Carbon and Cobalt. Mokume-Gane is the ancient Japanese metal working technique where layers of contrasting color metals are fusion welded with very high heat and pressure into one solid block of metal. This brush is a 24mm knot and 50mm loft. I bought this one off the website pre-made.

Bob does fantastic work, is easy to work with and I highly recommend him if you're looking for a custom brush.

$100_1780.jpg

I recently purchased 2 brushes from eliterazor.com and have to say they are stunning, imho :w00t:

The red brush on the left is made from Bloody Basin Jasper, which is part of the quartz family. As you can see, it hasn't touched water yet, as I just got it today. It's a 28mm knot and 50mm loft. I worked with Bob and had this brush custom designed to my specs.

The brush on the right is made from a Mokume-Gane fusion of Carbon and Cobalt. Mokume-Gane is the ancient Japanese metal working technique where layers of contrasting color metals are fusion welded with very high heat and pressure into one solid block of metal. This brush is a 24mm knot and 50mm loft. I bought this one off the website pre-made.

Bob does fantastic work, is easy to work with and I highly recommend him if you're looking for a custom brush.

View attachment 486009

May I ask how much these set you back?

The blue one is nice!!! On a side note, that bowl in the back ground looks just as nice, you have good taste my friend.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Both very nice brushes, even the beehive, and some of you may know I'm not particularly fond of beehives

Top Bottom