What's new

Suavecito?

its not bad but there is better stuff out there. if you are only interested in using water based/soluble stuff try shiner gold, admiral, daimon barber (my favorite water based) and anchors teddy boy original and matte are water based/soluble. the anchors ones dont get hard like suavecito.

Just want to give a shout out to the guys at Suavecito. When I was placing an order for some pommade for my son, I let them know that my son's 11th birthday was coming up. The package arrived yesterday (the day before his birthday) and was chock full of goodies. A patch, a bunch of stickers, and a really cool folding/clip-on Kent comb with the Suavecito "S" on it and a Suavecito branded pouch. Super cool stuff and my son was so excited to receive it. Great work by the Suavecito guys!

$uploadfromtaptalk1409313456985.jpg

Very cool gift from them.

I love Suavecito. I'm going to back to shaving my head, but this is one of the few things I am keeping in my den in case I ever decide to grow out my hair again.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just want to give a shout out to the guys at Suavecito. When I was placing an order for some pomade for my son, I let them know that my son's 11th birthday was coming up. The package arrived yesterday (the day before his birthday) and was chock full of goodies. A patch, a bunch of stickers, and a really cool folding/clip-on Kent comb with the Suavecito "S" on it and a Suavecito branded pouch. Super cool stuff and my son was so excited to receive it. Great work by the Suavecito guys!

View attachment 489348

This is what I call 1st class customer service, David. :thumbup1:

I finally caved after following this thread and figured that if I was breaking my restraint for the Suavecito Shave Cream and Aftershave (both pretty darn good), I might as well try out their pomade too!

For water-based pomades, I've alwasy been a Layrite kind of guy. Love the smell, love the shine, love the flexibility. So I opened up my new jar of Suavecito X Stay Gold Barbershop Pomade and it smells even better than Layrite original hold! It's definitely nice and easy to get out of the jar and even easier to spread in the hands and distribute in the hair.

It took a little work, but I got my hair looking really good. The ONLY problem I found with it is that it dried pretty darn hard and left me feeling like I was wearing a crispy helmet of glorious hair. This could have been because I used too much so I'm not going to rule it out till I've had at least a couple weeks to use the product.

I finally caved after following this thread and figured that if I was breaking my restraint for the Suavecito Shave Cream and Aftershave (both pretty darn good), I might as well try out their pomade too!

For water-based pomades, I've alwasy been a Layrite kind of guy. Love the smell, love the shine, love the flexibility. So I opened up my new jar of Suavecito X Stay Gold Barbershop Pomade and it smells even better than Layrite original hold! It's definitely nice and easy to get out of the jar and even easier to spread in the hands and distribute in the hair.

It took a little work, but I got my hair looking really good. The ONLY problem I found with it is that it dried pretty darn hard and left me feeling like I was wearing a crispy helmet of glorious hair. This could have been because I used too much so I'm not going to rule it out till I've had at least a couple weeks to use the product.
I didn't know they made shaving products.

Top Bottom