What's new

Hump Day Herf 20/08/14

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I'm in.

Just fired up a bowl of Squadron Leader...after I got the critters fed and ate dinner myself.

Since it's getting evening and the sun is starting to go down, I'm thinkin' about going outside for a bit.

Yup, going out on the front porch for a bit

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
About to finish off the bowl. Had a nice time outside at dusk with the "kids." They were having tons of fun chasing grasshoppers.

Didn't get any "action" shots as they move way too fast. Guess I need to use my video camera for those moments.

A couple of (not real great) pics. of my smokin' buddies: Cocoa and Cappy.

I think Cappy, the orange tabby, (wife named him that as when he was about 2 weeks old and we were bottle feeding him she thought he had sharp claws and named him Captain Hook) wanted another sniff of my pipe. :laugh:

Attachments

• $004.JPG
    $004.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 28
  • $005.JPG
    $005.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Enjoying a bowl of Gawith Hoggarth scotch flake in my unmarked rusticated african meer billiard tonight. Anyone else still herfing it tonight?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Enjoying a bowl of Gawith Hoggarth scotch flake in my unmarked rusticated african meer billiard tonight. Anyone else still herfing it tonight?
I'm about to go finish mine. Dr. Grabow Big Pipe filled with McClelland 221B Black Shag. Filled it up for the ride home after work, and put it down for a late dinner. I think I'll grab my book and puff it up again.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice! I haven't had any of the 221B series but I've heard good things. Enjoy!

Top Bottom