What's new

Gillette Subscription

I looked up the Dollar club the other day. Several guys I work with are members and like it. I was curious if they offered DE blades, they don't. But then again, it is cheaper for me to purchase my own in bulk. It is a great business model and I have not heard any negatives.

I did some research on the Dollar Club and found out that they're just reselling DorcoUSA handles/blades on a subscription basis. It may be cheaper to buy the blades in bulk from DorcoUSA than a few a month from Dollar Shave Club.

John

Getting a month worth of shaving is different than a month of good shaves. Some here have posted of getting a lot of shaves on one blade and if it's four weeks then that's good for them, but just like DE's and SE's were the number of shaves a person can get can vary widely one person's 20th shave on a blade (assume 5 shaves per week) might be passable, but another person's 20th shave might be scrapping a rusty tin can lid over their face.

I guess they need to put the YMMV disclaimer on it!
Yes they do. I wish that B&B could make that a trademark YMMV. We know thats not going to happen. But just an idea.[emoji3]

I signed up for the Dollar Shave Club (every other month) only because I shave other parts of my body where I do not trust myself to put a DE razor. lol I don't know if I'll ever get that brave.

I signed up for the Dollar Shave Club (every other month) only because I shave other parts of my body where I do not trust myself to put a DE razor. lol I don't know if I'll ever get that brave.

Why stop at DE? Why not a straight! :lol:

Top Bottom