What's new

Just ordered some Strop Shoppe.

I have three tubs of the special edition SS soaps and they cannot be beat for my sensitive mug. I load heavy

Thanks for posting this. I went through a sample pack and ended up purchasing a tub of London Morning without having smelled the scent. Performance was top notch and the scent was nice, but not my favorite. I ended up PIF'ing it, but your post reminded me that I need to replace it with a different scent.

Black tie was by far my favorite from the samples. Maybe that will be my next purchase.

Got my soaps today. My first impressions out of the jar are great. Barbershop smells exactly like Mike's Barbershop, which is a good thing since my tin of Mike's is half gone. Date night is a complex cologne type scent, very clean and fresh. The scent strength on both is just right IMHO though I haven't lathered either yet.

After my first test lather these are keepers. Super easy to load and just as easy to lather. The lather is very slick, creamy and smells amazing. It left my skin feeling very moisturized as well. I'll be using one of these on my next shave.

Top Bottom