What's new

Show us your First watch.

I think I have 3 or 4 of these. I still wear a black one when on duty.

Attachments

• $tmil.jpg
    $tmil.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 94
Don't remember my very first watch, at least not the brand. I know it was brown and not digital, and so I didn't want it! I got a casio digital many years later. During high school, my family discovered that I couldn't tell time and so my brother got me this:
proxy.php

I still have it and it still runs.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I ordered a battery for the Aladdin Fossil watch in the OP.
I plan on wearing it again. See how it feels. It's been about 20 years!

Don't remember my very first watch, at least not the brand. I know it was brown and not digital, and so I didn't want it! I got a casio digital many years later. During high school, my family discovered that I couldn't tell time and so my brother got me this:
proxy.php

I still have it and it still runs.
That looks like a Swatch.

ha! I remember swatches... they are back again, and they have an automatic now.

swatch also now owns a ton of watch marks, including Hamilton and Omega.

My first watch was in grade school. I wanted a watch just like my dad wore - a GShock. Picked it up at Service Merchandise and I was so excited.

proxy.php

I vaguely remember my first watch being a digital. Had a blue velvet strap and a red led that only showed the time when you pressed it. Must have been the late 70's.

2Q==

My first real watch was the Pontiac of my dad, which I foolishly lost before I realized how much it was worth emotionally :sad:

:lol: Thanks Jason after seeing your original post I tore the house up looking for this LOL

3/2/1979 - For a 14th birthday present my mom, since i was now in high school, felt that I should have a gift of cologne as I entered the world of dating. This stunning hunk of crap came in a gift pack with a fragrance called Tuscany, which was mas marketing to teen (the Axe of its day) a miture of Smell that had high notes of grape Kool aid and Wet plywood, with a finish of Tabasco and a dirty ash tray. Ooh ladies here I come. Moms always have the right intentions LOL

Any the 1st watch that started the Watch AD. thanks for starting this post, a trip down memory lane

A huge 29MM potmetal wonder LOL
$1st watch.jpg

Very Nice 1st watch!!

Thank you ! It is one I will never part with. It did fuel an addiction though...I've owned 8 other watches since. Nothing high end , a couple of other Omega's (gifted my dad one, traded the other) and some small boutique watches.

Omega is high-end. Everything above their price range is pure luxury...

Glad too meet fellow watch afficionado. Omega AquaTerra is one of watches I crave the most ;)

8 watches is a mild addiction:w00t:, over 20 is a true addiction:thumbup:, over 50 is a sickness:blink: over 100 is a mental disorder:lol: and over 300 is truly insane:001_huh: and it only gets worse from there. Wont tell you where I am at in that schedule.... Lets just say my intials are E. Nasni. LOL But it is great fun no matter what model, price point, Country of Origin, movement etc. There all GOOD!
... and now Shaving AD "Oh the Humanity!":bored:

Last edited:
Top Bottom