What's new

October 1st is just around the corner

Is SCS the best pumpkin scented soap out there? I really want to do a pumpkin soap this year. Is it a soft soap?

It came in a metal tin that was too big for the puck. It is a soft enough soap that I was able to just smash it down into the tin with little effort. Its not as soft as something like RazoRock or Cella though.

I have these plastic containers I transfer everything into anyways, so that would be fine. Good lathers?

I've been wanting to do Tabac-tober. I might bust it out for November though. We'll see.

I'll bet it gets ordered pretty soon though. In the cart.

Perfect! I was trying to decide which artisan soap to go to when the Safari is gone and I came across this thread. Glad I got the Pumpkin on your recommendation, Brian.

I'm ready to go, and the Safari should just about be done come 9/30.

Last edited:

strop

Now half as wise
I do not like pumpkin pie. There I said it. Unamerican, I know. But i just got a sample of Pumkin from SCS, so I will do my best to join you on Oct. 1, and take a break from 3017.

I just got my 3oz tin of St Charles Pumpkin the other day. Smells amazing. I'd like to do this, but I have way too many soaps/creams to rotate through.

I have 1 unused tin left from last year. Its in storage and I havent looked at it since last Fall, I am hoping the scent hasn't faded. Faded or not I am still in come Oct 1.

I got mine in today. It smells like pumpkin pie, with cinnamon and nutmeg. It's a semi soft soap and I flattened it into a container. It's more like play dough kind of texture, not as soft and sticky as Stirling. I tested and the lather was extremely wet looking and frankly looks amazing. We shall see in October!

Top Bottom