October 1st is just around the corner

Great Punkin' Fest SOTD #12
Prep: Face wash soak while showering
Razor: HTGAM Symmetry Open Comb
Blade: Astra SP
Brush: Omega boar
Soap: HTGAM Pumpkin Pi
Aftershave: HTGAM Autumn Factory

Unfortunately this will be the last time I use Autumn Factory. There is something in the scent that is just really off-putting to me the more I use it. Will be going in one of the couple passaround boxes I have headed my way in the next few months.

The time with this puck is getting short... Friday will be a severe stretch... may need to add a snurdle of Stone Cottage Punkin cream to it.... Nov1 SCS Punkin cream to Thanksgiving

Loving the Saint Charles Shave Punkin AS.

Had to deviate today with a Palmolive stick. Bathroom remodel forced me to shave at my parents' house which means I grabbed my travel kit and used the Palmolive stick. Was rewarded with a great shave. Will continue to work through the Stirling Pumpkin pie until it's gone or thanksgiving, whichever comes first, but I will not be replacing this puck. Hopefully the other stirling scents I have work better for me.

Hey team, I'm back from Cancun! It was awesome.

Anyhow, she chose RR Captain's Choice Bay Rum and Ogallala Bay Rum Sage and Cedar. It was a great combo, but I was shaving with a Mach 3. I'll be honest, it was my first time shaving with a cart (other than three disposables when converting from electric to DE) since 2005, and it was mediocre. It tugged, it wasn't as close, and I feel like I had to push. Uggh.

Anyhow, I'm back, and will either shave my last for October tonight or tomorrow. I learned how little I actually shave. I really only shave every two to three days. If you would've asked me before, I would've said EVERY DAY.

Tonight (tomorrow AM?) will be SCS Pumpkin, a Gillette New with a fresh Polsilver Si, WD Finest brush, and Ogallala BR Lime and Peppercorn.

I sure have enjoyed this, although it has tested my resolve at times.

Welcome back Jason...

I have just enough SCS Punkin for tomorrow, and then it is on to the Stone Cottage Punkin on the run to Thanksgiving

Great Punkin' Fest SOTD #22
Prep: Shower / RazoRock Lime Pre-Shave Soap / RazoRock Pre Barba Gel
Razor: RazoRock Stealth Slant Prototype v2
Brush: M&F Chief
Soap: SCS Pumpkin
Method of lather: Face
Quality of lather: Slick
Aftershave: RazoRock Evil Eye Lotion

Another great lather today with my first tin of SCS Pumpkin. I am probably about a weeks worth of shaves left in this tin and then I have a back-up ready to get me through until Thanksgiving.

On the last leg of my month in Asia this weekend and spending it vacationing in Hong Kong. Will be shaving with a Bic sensitive tomorrow for the first time since converting to DE.

Top Bottom