What's new

October 1st is just around the corner

for the last couple of years I break out the SCS Pumpkin and use that until Thanksgiving....

Who's with me this year ?

1. Brianw

Sorry, no. Three reasons: I don't own SCS Pumpkin; I don't like pumpkin/pumpkin pie as scent; and RazoRock-tober.

Have fun with it though.

I love the Saint Charles Shave pumpkin soap; used all mine up last year, though. Right now too many soaps in the den to join y'all.

Have fun, though. It's a great soap and a great scent. Smells like fresh-baked pumpkin bread.

I'm in! I don't have any pumpkin soap right now, but pumpkin pie/pumpkin pie spice is such a fantastic smell that I can't help it! I'll have to order a soap on Oct 1 between the September restraint and the Fall seasonal restraint.

I love pumpkin pie spice, can anyone recommend a pumpkin soap that smells strongly of it?

1. Brianw
2. PhilC
3. Snowman
4. domzals1

I love the Saint Charles Shave pumpkin soap; used all mine up last year, though. Right now too many soaps in the den to join y'all.

Have fun, though. It's a great soap and a great scent. Smells like fresh-baked pumpkin bread.

You will be missed

Sigh...off to pick some up!

Glad to have you join us as well

Closest I can come is Stirling pumpkin pie. Will be using it for at least all of November and may start it early October.

Jump right in youse are sure welcome

1. Brianw
2. PhilC
3. Snowman
4. domzals1
5. Ru4Scuba
6. flat_tire

The problem I have with the stuff is that it smells so darn good its hard not to eat it before I get a chance to shave with it. :lol:

Looks as if Brian is getting a crew together for this show.

I still have an embarrassingly large stash of soap and won't be purchasing more to join in... but have fun!

Brian -- since you've gone through your fair share of Pumpkin and Moccachino, what do you use for AS? I just sniffed the puck and the only thing I can think of is Bay Rum and maybe my Cavendish AS out of my current stash. What do you use with the pumpkin?

Sandlewood compliments it nicely..... but I'm the type of person who could use bay rum everyday !!!!..... The Cavendish would be great too.

One other thing is just a alum block and I'm good to go

23 days to go !!! In so far .....

1. Brianw
2. PhilC
3. Snowman
4. domzals1
5. Ru4Scuba
6. flat_tire

Not in for a couple of reasons. On the Gentlemen's Restraint right now. Also in the "Shave like Grandpa" thing so i'm kinda going a little wacky. Next month I'm going on a rampage...no restrictions

I just got some SCS pumpkin in the mail this morning just in time for my shave. This is the first St. Charles soap I have ever tried, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm not in though. I have already started a plan to do a Fall themed three soap rotation until the end of November. I just wanted to weigh in on the nice pumpkin soap. I loved the smell, and the performance was right up there with RazoRock and Tabac IMHO.

Enjoy fellas.

Is SCS the best pumpkin scented soap out there? I really want to do a pumpkin soap this year. Is it a soft soap?

Top Bottom