What's new

My 1 Year Anniversary PIF

I'm in! Okay, so I haven't officially tried wet shaving yet. I have purchased the basic products but am still waiting for my Merkur 34c to be shipped. In the meantime, I have been using witch hazel and the Proraso AS that I just received. Love the Proraso AS so far.

I'm in. So many things to love about wet shaving. A tops list has to include Floid Blue, Tabac, and my beloved 2011 R41. But nothing, nothing beats the camaraderie and good spirits involved in being a part of B&B. That is my favorite part of wet shaving.

I'm in! My favorite thing about wet shaving is saving money, no wait, it's trying new things! Thanks for the opportunity!

You guys have a little over a day to get in on this. I spent the last Hour Polishing up the Razor so it arrives to the Lucky Winner All Shiny and Ready to Go. :001_cool: Good Luck Fellas

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 76
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 77
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 76
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 76
I'm in. My favorite thing about wet shaving is saving money and with that savings the ability to shave daily (compared to twice a week with cartridges). Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in! I love the feeling of performing manly ritual of the past. I am a big advocate of buying products produced in the USA, both new and old. Years ago, everything was made to the highest quality to stand the test of time. Even though I'm only I was born in the 90s, I take pride in using razors from the turn of the century through the 80's; true periods of greatness in our great nation. Not only is classic shaving relaxing to me, it helps me keep connected to the past, and how high quality was priority #1. Plus, it just excites the senses, which is a very lively feeling. Well, that's my reason. Thanks for an awesome PIF. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I'm in! My favorite thing is the scents. I used to be a guy that didn't want to smell like anything, now I'm wanting to try different soaps and aftershaves just to see how they smell. I regularly sniff all of my different soaps just because. It is definitely addicting.

Thanks for the chance at a wonderful PIF.

I'll squeeze in. my favorite thing I have found so far is this forum. the info and freindship here makes shaving a great experience.

Because this PIF is based on your 1st year anniversary, I think its only fitting that you give it to the first entry....Just my 2 cents....LOL.

Good luck gentlemen, and thanks again for a great PIF! Congrats on the achievement.

I'm in... too shiny to resist.
All of the choices have to be my favorite aspect... razors, blades, soaps, cremes, AS, balms, brushes, blades - the list is long.

Awesome! Thanks so much. I have been so touched by the generosity of this board. I will definitely be doing a PIF soon!

Top Bottom