What's new

Good place to buy blades?

Gday gents, I'm wanting to buy a 100 pack of astra sp/Gillette 7o'clock, just wondering where's a good place to get them from, looking for a good deal with quick shipping/a store I can pick up from in person (i live just west of Sydney). Are there any specific vendors from eBay you gentlemen recommend? Thank you in advance.

There's an Australian razor blade seller on ebay. I haven't bought DE blades for a long time so I don't know what his prices are like but his postage is cheap and you'd get them pretty quickly.

Gday gents, I'm wanting to buy a 100 pack of astra sp/Gillette 7o'clock, just wondering where's a good place to get them from, looking for a good deal with quick shipping/a store I can pick up from in person (i live just west of Sydney). Are there any specific vendors from eBay you gentlemen recommend? Thank you in advance.

There's a good oz seller on Ebay razor_blades_online postage only $2, quick delivery and has served me well in the past. Sells Astra SP's by the 100 not sure about 7 o'clocks though

Razor blades online good for blades.
purchased other gear from Connaught .
will buy blades locally again from ebay

Top Bottom