What's new

What do you smoke everyday?

So I saw a few of these threads recently but how about one without a price limit? Sadly a friend of mine has got me on Liga Privada and all of the Opus X line. Obviously I am not concerned with price haha. I have taken a liking to the Las Calaveras line though which is a bit cheaper than both of those at 7-12 dollars per at my local B&M (haven't done the whole online thing yet).

So I saw a few of these threads recently but how about one without a price limit? Sadly a friend of mine has got me on Liga Privada and all of the Opus X line. Obviously I am not concerned with price haha. I have taken a liking to the Las Calaveras line though which is a bit cheaper than both of those at 7-12 dollars per at my local B&M (haven't done the whole online thing yet).

Just a heads up....but if you like those las calaveras...better grab some extra while you can..y understanding is that it's a limited edition..and once their gone...that's it.

I smoke whatever I feel like...sometimes a $2 smoke sometimes a $100 smoke...sometimes a smoke that u will never see again

Really!?! Jeez, well I never really buy boxes but I guess I had better if they are going away. Now to figure out what to store my cases in lol.

And anything in particular that you consider a good 2 dollar smoke versus a good 100 dollar smoke?

Top Bottom