What's new

2014 Roundup - Fundraiser and Shaving Swag Giveaway - ***Updated with More Prizes!***

We are aware that some very recent B&B contributors are understandably frustrated by not being eligible for the prize pool. Every contribution we get is important, as it keeps the bandwidth flowing, and with nearly 2000 people on the site for anywhere from 15-18 hours a day, that's a lot of electrons. We hear you, and have decided to allow everyone who has signed up at a copper, bronze, silver or gold level since August 1, 2014 to be eligible for the prizes.

if you fall into this category, please go ahead and sign up in the contributors forum as directed, we will honor your donation. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jim by PM, and he'll get you squared away.

Last edited:
We are aware that some very recent B&B contributors are understandably frustrated by not being eligible for the prize pool. Every contribution we get is important, as it keeps the bandwidth flowing, and with nearly 2000 people on the site for anywhere from 15-18 hours a day, that's a lot of electrons. We hear you, and have decided to allow everyone who has signed up at a copper, bronze, silver or gold level since August 1, 2014 to be eligible for the prizes.

if you fall into this category, please go ahead and sign up in the contributors forum as directed, we will honor your donation. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jim by PM, and he'll get you squared away..

WOOT WOOT. :w00t:

PM sent to Jim as requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been meaning to become a contributor for a while now...this is the thing that finally pushed me to do it. Thank you guys for all you do here to keep this site up and running. It's a wonderful community, and I'm proud to be a small part of it.

Does this mean I lose my prize for being first? :tongue_sm

if you fall into this category, please go ahead and sign up in the contributors forum as directed, we will honor your donation. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jim by PM, and he'll get you squared away..

Last edited by a moderator:

if you fall into this category, please go ahead and sign up in the contributors forum as directed, we will honor your donation. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jim by PM, and he'll get you squared away.

First I didn't sign up as a contributor to be eligible for any contests. Now that that is out of the way while you say that all contributions are important those made prior to August 1st aren't important enough to be eligible for this contest. I became a contributor on 7/14 because I wanted to support the site. If I would have waited and done it now and only because I was getting an entry to a contest it would have been more beneficial to me. In all honestly even if I was eligible I probably wouldn't enter (no more room!) but full disclosure I don't think this builds much good will amongst the newish contributors.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Some sweet swag here. Bravo and well done to the organizers for putting this together!

See you guys in the Contributors forum!!

So I had a copper badge, and I just made another contribution. Do I not get a second badge? or how does that work?

So I had a copper badge, and I just made another contribution. Do I not get a second badge? or how does that work?
I believe you only get one of any badge level and your expiry date will now be extended from the new contribution date.

Top Bottom