What's new

how many pro baseball parks have you gone to?

How many pro Baseball parks have you gents been to? Which was your favorite as well?
Also what was the best food you had at each ballpark?

Last edited:
Atlanta, KC, St. Louis, San Diego and Wrigley (plus a handful of minor league fields)

Wrigley has so much history it's hard not to really enjoy the experience if you're a fan of the game.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
U.S. Cellular Field and Wrigley Field

I like U.S. Cellular over Wrigley. No contest. But if you're going to go to Wrigley you have to sit in the bleachers.

As for food, couldn't tell ya. We would always tailgate (U.S. Celluar) so I'd be stuffed by the time we went in, once inside all I wanted was beer.

21. I used to have a job that took me all over the country.

My favorite was the old Tiger Stadium in Detroit.

The worst was another park of the past, Seattle's Kingdome.

* = demolished or no longer in use.

Shea Stadium*, Citi Field
Fenway Park
Yankee Stadium (post-1974)*, New Yankee Stadium
Olympic Stadium*
Veterans Stadium*, Citizens Bank Field
Riverfront Stadium*
Three Rivers Stadium*
Astrodome*
Metrodome*
Kingdome*
Camden Yards
Tiger Stadium*
Jacobs Field
Wrigley Field
Oakland Coliseum
Anaheim Stadium
Dodger Stadium
Coors Field

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Only two- seeing the Indians in Muni stadium during the 80s (80k seats, less than 5k filled) and the Rangers at the Ballpark in Arlington. You can easily guess which was nicer. As to food- hot dogs with stadium mustard and onions. I occasionally eat ketchup on hot dogs, but never at the ballpark.

5. Wrigley, US Cellular and Miller Park. Also Old County Stadium and the Metrodome. Miller Park is my favorite, very nice inside and a good party atmosphere. Plus a large parking lot to tailgate before the game.

Wrigley is great, but needs updates(like bathrooms that are basically just troughs that you pee in).

6:

Citizens Bank Park
Veteran's Stadium
Old Yankee Stadium
Shea Stadium
Old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore
Wrigley Field

Let's see, I saw the old Seattle Pilots play in Sicks Stadium in 1969 and then I saw the Mariners play in the Kingdome. Also saw Braves vs. Cubs in Wrigley Field in 1959. That's it. Of those, favorite has gotta be Wrigley, hands down.

Oh, you said "pro baseball parks". So not necessarily Major League. In that case, there was Jet Stadium in Fort Walton Beach, home of the Class D Alabama-Florida League FLB Jets.

Let's see, I saw the old Seattle Pilots play in Sicks Stadium in 1969 and then I saw the Mariners play in the Kingdome. Also saw Braves vs. Cubs in Wrigley Field in 1959. That's it. Of those, favorite has gotta be Wrigley, hands down.

Oh, you said "pro baseball parks". So not necessarily Major League. In that case, there was Jet Stadium in Fort Walton Beach, home of the Class D Alabama-Florida League FLB Jets.

Awesome! ! ! Seattle history!

Old and New Yankee Stadium, Shea, The Vet in Philly before it got knocked down, Sky Dome in Toronto, The Ballpark in Arlington, Camden Yards and I've been outside of Fenway and where the Cardinals play in STL but never saw a game.

I'm a native New Yorker, so the old Yankee Stadium was my favorite. Camden Yards is also beautiful and a great family environment. The Ballpark in Arlington is awesome too.

Top Bottom