What's new

Pre de Provence bath soaps

I can't recommend Pre de Provence bath soaps highly enough; they are outstanding. I just finished a bar of Neroli, and just started on a bar of Cucumber. They are not cheap, but they are triple milled and last a long time. The lather is rich, creamy, and plentiful. While they are outstanding in every way, I find the scents dead-on and just fantastic. I've used the Sage, Lavender, Lime, and now Neroli and Cucumber. The Sage has actual bits of sage leaves in the bar for exfoliation, and the scent is the same as the shaving soap. The Lavender, Lime, and Cucumber smell exactly like they should - fresh and very natural. I have no idea what Neroli should smell like, but I know the PdP version is great. If you are looking for a new or different bath soap, and want to treat yourself to something really nice, give PdP a try.

I've got a bunch of bars I bought from the Garden of Eden in St. Paul MN, where I can also buy PdP shave soap and balm. Just about done with the green tea version. They're big bars that last a long time.

My fiance loves pre de provence soaps. I've never used them myself but they are locally available in Northfield, Minnesota. Lately I've been using Lepi de Provence bars of soap and I absolutely love it! Cedar and Sandalwood is the one I'm using right now and I have Forêt Noire is waiting in the wings. Once I'm done with them though (two triple milled bars 7 oz each will take a while haha) I'm gonna grab some of the PdP soaps. The coconut smells amazing on my lady's skin :)

Love them as well. The Lavender, Patchouli, and Moon Dance are top notch picks. There was a great citrus one as well. I purchased a bunch of Stirling ones recently so am gonna use those for a while but PdP will always be a mainstay when it comes to soaps.

3 large bars of the sandalwood, 1 large bar of the spiced rum (smells just like bay rum), a bar of the 63 and 1 large bar of the lavender just arrived today. Almost finished with my lime zest with a large agrumes bar waiting on deck once I finish off the lime. So I’m all set through the winter.

A large bar of the Cashmere Woods scent arrived and it smells so much like TOBS Tobacco leaf shaving cream. Should have been named "Tobacco" instead of Cashmere Woods.

Update: I just ordered 2 more of the large bars of Cashmere Woods.

Last edited:
My fiance loves pre de provence soaps. I've never used them myself but they are locally available in Northfield, Minnesota. Lately I've been using Lepi de Provence bars of soap and I absolutely love it! Cedar and Sandalwood is the one I'm using right now and I have Forêt Noire is waiting in the wings. Once I'm done with them though (two triple milled bars 7 oz each will take a while haha) I'm gonna grab some of the PdP soaps. The coconut smells amazing on my lady's skin :)

Northfield has come a long way since I went to college there in the mid-70’s…

A large bar of the Cashmere Woods scent arrived and it smells so much like TOBS Tobacco leaf shaving cream. Should have been named "Tobacco" instead of Cashmere Woods.

Update: I just ordered 2 more of the large bars of Cashmere Woods.
Sold! Just bought one for myself in the Amazon

Have a bar of the Green Tea in rotation for a longgg time now. The bars do indeed last a lot longer than most soaps due to the quad milling plus the large size of these soap bricks. The PDP 63 bath soap did dry my skin out a bit after prolonged use, no problem since rotating bath soaps is just as much fun as rotating shave soaps.

Scent of Green Tea is unusual and quite different. It is sweet and fairly strong for a bath soap. For the price they are worth checking out IMO.

Top Bottom