What's new

Department Store Spray and Run

No,

Unless there is something I truly want to try. If at Sephora, I usually just ask for a sample instead. I don't want to take the chance that it will smell bad and I will be stuck with wearing something until I get home.

I just did that last week with Canoe, I didn't even think that cologne was still around. Use to wear it while in college, I just might have to buy a bottle, it smells good.
I see Canoe from time to time and I am happy is still made and I got to get a bottle !

I use to live in the city but now live in a Small village. So when I go into town once a month it has become my ritual to spray myself with a new untried aftershave, takes me back to my city day's. Recently tried Hermes, Terre D'Hermes after reading so many good things about it. While I liked it I kept getting a whiff of garlic in the mix, a very complex scent, nice though.

I use to get perfume for Christmas just about every year. Funny thing is 99% of them change on me and start to smell like ammonia. So yea, I sample a lot of them and discard most. What does get past me then gets run thru the wife and if she approves I buy a bottle. Clerks appreciate you sampling their wares. Don't give it a second thought. But then I sample grapes at the grocery store. At $7.00 a bag they better be tasty.

Top Bottom