What's new

DE shaving supplies in Hull

I got curious, so I Googled how many towns named Hull there are in the US. There are 8. One each in GA, IL, IA, MA, TX, WV and two in WI. I know the one in GA. It's about 8 miles northeast of Athens and is too small to even have a traffic light from what I remember, so I doubt there is much in the way of shaving supplies there.

and to be correct, Hull, Quebec (which was originally founded as Wrightville after it's founder Philemon Wright) no longer officially exists. The city has amalgamated with several surrounding municipalities under the city name of Gatineau (pronounced ga-te-no) because according to the Quebec government is is a more French name than Hull ( pronounced "ull" by french speaking people).

I think you might have more luck in Ottawa.

Which Ottawa? There are a couple of those too...j/k :laugh:

As far as I know beyond drug stores,Crabtree and Evelyn, and Bath and Body Shop, the Imperial Barber Shop on Bank St is about the only brick and mortar shop that carries shaving supplies.

Maybe he was thinking this:

$Krull.jpg

There really aren't many good stores in the area for hardware. The imperial barbershop's selection is small And the Ottawa Cigar Emporium is overpriced. Your best bets are really Fendrihan or Italian Barber. Free shipping! But it's no substitute for a B&M.

Which Ottawa? There are a couple of those too...j/k :laugh:

As far as I know beyond drug stores,Crabtree and Evelyn, and Bath and Body Shop, the Imperial Barber Shop on Bank St is about the only brick and mortar shop that carries shaving supplies.

There are a lot of stores that carry shaving supplies in Ottawa, actually. I've found some decent products in at least 6 other stores not mentioned there.

L'Occitane en Provance, La Bottega Italian grocer, Cigar store in Market but I forget the name off hand, it's across the street and up a bit from the Clock Tower, Personal Edge, Knife Ware, and a hair supply store on Bank by Cooper st but need to check the name.

Top Bottom